We have immediate openings for reliable and experienced MIG/TIG Welders.
Welder is responsible for setting up machinery to the correct parameters for product that is being welded. Welder needs to accurately interpret prints and drawings to fabricate parts to the tolerance(s) provided. Welder needs to use the weld callouts to ensure the correct technique of welding and type of welding is performed. Welder will need to set up fixtures and jigs to complete certain jobs. Employer works with a variety of customers and incoming jobs will vary; therefore welder will need to be familiar with recognizing and working with different types of metals (i.e. stainless steel, steel and aluminum) in an array of thicknesses. Welder will be expected to maintain work area(s) according to ISO specifications and perform daily tasks in a safe manner according to OSHA and Employer Safety Procedures.
Must be able to:
- Weld Various Types of Steel
- Close Tolerances
- Set up machinery to the appropriate parameters for the job
- Read manufacturers drawings
- High School Diploma or GED with 3-5 years welding experience preferred.
- Need to be able to fabricate and hold tolerances for product.
- Must perform satisfactory weld samples for hire.