$25.00 - $35.00 per hour
10-hour shift, Monday – Thursday, 2nd shift
We have immediate openings for reliable and experienced CNC Press Brake Operators.
Mature leader needed to manage second shift in a fast-paced metal manufacturing company. Must be a strong team leader that can take direction from management and follow through to keep work flowing within the shop. Competitive pay, 3+ years of experience required. Hours required are 2 pm-12 pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Properly resolve problems and troubleshoot issues as they arise without the direction of management.
- Manage multiple projects as well as staff members.
- Supervise employees and assist with tasks as necessary
- Based on workload, help to mask and rack parts prior to painting.
- Using manual or automated powder coating equipment, paint components in accordance with specifications.
- Work with Waterborne Paints, CARC, Polane, Carboline and Powder Coatings.
- Work with the maintenance department to ensure ovens and paint equipment are properly serviced and maintained.
- Maintain the safety protocols along with the corporate safety officer.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment (5S/Lean experience is a plus).